Media Convergence and Digitization
1. Advancement in media convergence due to digitization. Media convergence in everyday life.
2. Production, distribution, and exhibition of role of the internet in development of media convergence.
3. Media convergence in the newspaper, radio, television and business industries.
4. Definition of media convergence with respect to the developments taking
place through digitization.
5. Methods of delivery of media through internet, mobile, SMS, email and other technological developments.
6. Comparison of old distribution system versus the new one with faster delivery, increase in viewers and scaling of the distribution network using digitization.
7. The possibility to reach remote areas as well as cities. Development ofadvanced equipment and software to
meet the challenging needs.
8. Faster printing and options for saving and retrieval of data as well as
9. Viewers from different countries can get the latest news and information on
10.Increase in online sales through eBooks, kindles and other media.
11.A competition where viewers can generate their own news, blogs, videos and audios and distribute them online. Educational institutes can have their own content.
12.Scope for expansion through faster delivery.
13.Digital marketing, PPC – pay per click, SEO – search engine optimization and other methods of revenue generation for online content to generate additional income from viewers.